Pink Panther tries to ride a horse going to Anaheim, which his hitch encounters his injuries. He knew it was hard to do it because the horse causes him injury and the horse laughing. After failed attempts, along with the last attempt, Pink Panther links roller skates to the horse. When he does this, the horse careens out for chaos and lands to a railway. The train chases them to run them over. When Pink Panther crashes to a "Stop" sign, it flies him and crashing to an Anaheim sign, causing him serious injury. Along with the Anaheim sign fixed, and Pink Panther in bandages, will need a horse, but was blown by the truck's exhaust steam, and the horse laughing.
Laugh track Edit
The episode has a laugh track which was generated by Walter Greene and Henry Mancini. Also, the laugh track was added in Poland channels TV 4 and TV 6.
- Along with Pink Panther wearing horseshoes in his feet, it might be that he is missing the horseshoe and was taken the horse.
- The Anaheim sign fixed was not fixed, but it was fixed by Pink Panther who is missing his bandages.
- Pink Panther riding a horse going to Anaheim is a parody to a cowboy riding a horse to Texas.
- Anaheim is located in California and is 213 miles away.
- The truck at the end resembles the Nissan Navara.
- The stop sign was written in the 1970s.
- There is no laugh track in this episode, as it is one of the episodes that have not contained a laugh track.
The transcript for Pinto Pink can be found here.