Reel Pink is the thirteen animated short starring the Pink Panther.
The Pink Panther goes out fishing and buys 6 worms from a stand. One worm, however, is reluctant to end up as bait, and tries to sabotage the panther's fishing trip by attaching the hook to the motor propeller of a nearby boat, and later cutting off the wire to the motor in the panther's own boat. Finally, the panther has to fight an extremely vicious crab he has fished up from the water.
- Director: Hawley Pratt
- Animation: Don Williams, Norm McCabe, Laverne Harding, Manny Perez
- Layout: Dick Ung
- Backgrounds: Tom O'Loughlin
- Film Editor: Lee Gunther
- Production Supervision: Bill Orcutt
- Music: William Lava
- Produced by: David H. DePatie and Friz Freleng
- Not to be confused with the Pink Panther and Pals episode that takes place in a theater.
- Footage reused for connecting bumper sequences on The Pink Panther Show;
- The Little Man does not appear.
- First title card to be animated.