We Give Pink Stamps is the third animated short directed by Isadore "Friz" Freleng and Hawley Pratt, starring the Pink Panther and The Little Man. The idea for came from Blake Edwards, however, it was written by John Dunn
The Pink Panther secretly himself inside the Gamble's Department Store in the rug department so that he can sleep in the building overnight. The janitor turns up to the scene whistling, forcing the panther to hide from him inside the toy lion so he doesn't find out he's in the store. But when the janitor sweep the litter he puts it inside the lion where's the panther is but he put it out but when he find's out, so he go in the sport department and get a rifle to shoot the panther but he got a rifle and shooted the man from the lion's tail and then the panther got out and then he shoots the toy lion. The janitor was sweeping the floor but he find's out that there pink panther footprints on the escolater but then he gone up the escolaters, and then the panther touch the janitor he finds out and he frightened so he went to the rugs department and he check the toy lion to see if he's in; the janitor is being hassled somewhat by these situations so the janitors quit his job. All seems fine until a new janitor starts, forcing the panther to start the process all over again.
- "The Pink Panther Theme": Henry Mancini
- Producers: David H. DePatie, Friz Freleng
- Director: Friz Freleng
- Co-Director: Hawley Pratt
- Story: John W. Dunn
- Animation: Norman McCabe, Laverne Harding, Don Williams, Manny Perez, Warren Batchelder and Bob Matz.
- Layout: Dick Ung
- Backgrounds: Tom O'Loughlin
- Film Editor: Lee Gunther
- Production Supervision: Bill Orcutt
- Music: William Lava
- Footage had been reused for connecting bumper sequence on The Pink Panther Show.